1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1. High quality with competitive price
2. Timely delivery with perfect packing
3. Adhere to the equality and manual benefit
Sodium sulfate is the sodium salt of sulfuric acid. When anhydrous, it is a white crystalline solid of formula Na2SO4 known as the mineral thenardite; The decahydrate Na2SO4· 10H2O has been known as Glauber's salt or, historically, sal mirabilis since the 17th century. Another solid is the heptahydrate, which transforms to mirabilite when cooled. With an annual production of 6 million tonnes, it is a major commodity chemical product.
White, fine granular or powder; Easily soluble in water showing neutrality. It can be dissolved in glycerin but insoluble in alcohol. Its accessibility makes it easily become monohydrated salt when it is exposed to the air.
Mainly used for making the sodium silicate, glass, ceramic glaze, pulp, refrigeration mixture, detergent, desiccant, dye diluent, analytical chemistry reagents, pharmaceuticals, etc.
Attention for Storage
1. Should be stored shady, cool and ventilated warehouse
2. Should be stayed away from tinder and heat source
3. Should be separated from acids, avoiding mixting storage
4. Should be equiped with appropriate container to take the leakage in the warehouse
Attention for Transportation
1. Package should be completed and loading stable.
2. Make sure that the containers not leak, collapse, fall and damage during transportation.
3. Avoid mixing transportation with acids, edible chemicals and so on.
4. Avoid solarization, rain and high temperature.
5. Clean the vehicles throughly after finishing transporting.
For health: It is irritate to eyes and skin, non-toxic.
For environment: It is harm to environment and will cause air pollution.
Explosion danger: It is non-ignitable.
Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing, with large flows of water rinse with at least 15 minutes.
Eye contact: Immediately filed palpebral, with plenty of liquid water or saline thoroughly flushed at least 15 minutes
Inhalation: Quickly stay away from the field and go to the place with fresh air to keep respiratory tract unobstructed; If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Ingestion: Drink warm water and induce vomiting.
|sodium sulphate %(Na 2 SO 4 )|
|water insolubles %|
|Ca + Mg (as Mg) %|