High Chlorine Bleaching Powder/Factory Calcium Hypochlorite Cl 28%~70%
|FOB Price:||US $290-1,600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $290-1,600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000tons/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag N. W. 25/50/1000kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 56% 65% 70% 90%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Calcium Hypochlorite
- Formula: Ca(Cio)2
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28281000
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
High chlorine bleaching powder
1. Sodium process, chlorine 65% 70%
2. Powder, granular, tablet
3. Factory price, free sample
High chlorine bleaching powder/factory calcium hypochlorite 65% 70%, our advantages: Strong capacity, powerful logistic, professional sales rich experience in chemicals, you will enjoy our best service.
Appearance: White or light-grey granular or powder or tablets
Chemical Formular: Ca(ClO)2
CAS No: 7778-54-3
IMDG: 5.1 UN NO: 2880 PG: II
HS Code: 2828.1000
1.100Kg 65% bleaching powder added to one ton water can be confected into bleaching solution with 6.5% effective chlorine content.
2. Adding 1.7g bleaching powder into one ton water can be confected into disinfectant fluid with a million to one effective chlorine content.
1. High effective chlorine content
2. Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss
3. Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters
1.40kg or 45kg or 50kg plastic drum with PVC bag inside, 1 FCL/20' container can load 18MT or 20MT respectively
2. To keep away from humidity and direct sunlight, it should be properly sealed and stored under ambient temperature and good ventilation, also it should not be mixed up with organic, acid and reducing agent.
1. Bleaching of wood pulp, cotton, hemp, silk, cloth, fiber etc.
2. Widely used in disinfection of drinking water, hotel, hospital, swimming pool, pond and bath room
3. Used in the anti-shrinkage treatment of wool, bleaching of textiles, and used as chlorating agent of rubbers.
Within 7 days after getting the deposit
Calcium Hypochlorite is a strong oxidant. Should be stored in dry, cool and ventilated place; Avoid insolation, fire and heat; Do keep it from mixing with organic substances, acids, oil or reducing agents.
|Available chlorine (%) ≥||70.0||67.0||65.0|