Tdo Tud 99%, Thiourea Dioxide, New Kind of Reducing Agent
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-2,300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||22 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|22 Tons||US $1,800-2,300/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||800 Tons/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bags 25kg/1000kg, 50kg Fiber Drums,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Einecs No: 217-157-8
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shangdong
- Classification: Thiourea Dioxide
- Kind: Thiourea Dioxide
- CAS No.: 1758-73-2 / 4189-44-0
- Chemical Formula: CH4n2o2s
- Specification: SGS, HG/T3266-2002,
- HS Code: 29309090
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1). Product range
Product name Thiourea Dioxide(Formamidine sulfinic acid)
2). Molecular formula
CH4N2SO2 Molecular weight: 108.12
1. Melting point: 126° C PH value: 4 dangerous grade: 4.2
2. Thiourea dioxide(TD or TUD)is also named as Formamidine sulfinic acid. Its appearance is white crystal powder. Thiourea is a stable compound with no strong reducing and oxidizing ability.
3. Thiourea dioxide has many advantages, such as high reducibility, excellent heat stability, nonpoison, tasteless, easy operation, efficience, transportation and storage convenient etc. It is an exchange product of sodium hydrosulphite.
4. The thiourea dioxide's security performance is good, it does not pollute the environmental air when using.
According to the international marine transportation rule and customer's request, we divide the packing into the following kinds:
1.25kg Kraft paper compound plastic bags
2.25kg plastic bags(with two inner layers)
3.50kg fiber drums
4.80kgs, 200kgs, 500kgs, 1000kgs containning bags. The products are exported to America, Japan, Europe, Korea and other countries and regions.
1. TDO is a new kind of reducing agent that used as exchange of sodium hydrosulfite.
2. It is widely used in textile and paper making industry.
3. This product is also used in leather processing industry, paper, pulp and board industry, photographic industry, bleaching and reducing agents.
4. also a component of decolorisation agents.
In macromolecule material industry, it is used as catalysis agent and stabilizer of resinic producing,
5. used in organic synthesization of sensitizing material, and medicine, medicial, spicery materials in fine chemicals,
6. can be applied in the recycling and separating of heavy metals.
6). Quality indexes
At present, its output is 5000t/y. The quality indexes of thiourea dioxide have reached the standard as bellow:
* the thiourea dioxide content: 99% min
* the content of risidual thiourea: 0.1% max
* moisture contentt: 0.05% max
* sulphate content: 0.17% max
* molysite content: 10PPM max
Dry pure environment, the well ventilated condition, and the 30 ° Cwarehouse temperature is good for storaging this product. Please Pay attention to moisture-proof, rainproof.