Na2so4 Sodium Sulphate, Used as Filler of Detergent, The Making of Sodium Sulphide, Water Glass, or Used in Papermaking
|FOB Price:||US $108-190 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $108-190/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 92%~99%
- Type: Sodium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Formula: Na2so4
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28331100
- Purity: 99%Min
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No.: 7757-82-6
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shandong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1. High quality with competitive price
2. Timely delivery with perfect packing
3. Adhere to the equality and manual benefit
Sodium sulfate is the sodium salt of sulfuric acid. When anhydrous, it is a white crystalline solid of formula Na2SO4 known as the mineral thenardite; The decahydrate Na2SO4· 10H2O has been known as Glauber's salt or, historically, sal mirabilis since the 17th century. Another solid is the heptahydrate, which transforms to mirabilite when cooled. With an annual production of 6 million tonnes, it is a major commodity chemical product.
White, fine granular or powder; Easily soluble in water showing neutrality. It can be dissolved in glycerin but insoluble in alcohol. Its accessibility makes it easily become monohydrated salt when it is exposed to the air.
1. Used as filler of detergent, the making of sodium sulphide, water glass
2. Used in paper glass making, dyeing
3. Used as filler, dyeing auxiliary, laxative, antidote
4. Used in fiber, lether, metallurgy, enamel and soap
Attention for Storage
1. Should be stored shady, cool and ventilated warehouse
2. Should be stayed away from tinder and heat source
3. Should be separated from acids, avoiding mixting storage
4. Should be equiped with appropriate container to take the leakage in the warehouse
Attention for Transportation
1. Package should be completed and loading stable.
2. Make sure that the containers not leak, collapse, fall and damage during transportation.
3. Avoid mixing transportation with acids, edible chemicals and so on.
4. Avoid solarization, rain and high temperature.
5. Clean the vehicles throughly after finishing transporting.
|sodium sulphate %(Na 2 SO 4 )||99.5 MIN.||99.0 MIN.||99.0 MIN.|
|water insolubles %||0.01 MAX.||0.05 MAX.||0.05 MAX.|
|Ca + Mg (as Mg) %||0.03 MAX.||0.15 MAX.||0.15 MAX.|
|chlorides %(Cl)||0.07 MAX.||0.35 MAX.||0.35 MAX.|
|iron %(Fe)||0.002 MAX.||0.002 MAX.||0.002 MAX.|
|moisture %||0.20 MAX.||0.20 MAX.||0.20 MAX.|
|whiteness %||85 MIN.||82 MIN.||82 MIN.|