Manufacturer of Cationic Polyacrylamide Used for Industrial Wastewater Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $900/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000tons/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 95%, Cationic degree: 20%-80%
- Certification: SGS
- Color: White
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Einecs No.: 231-673-0
- Trademark: LY
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 2827
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No.: 9003-05-8
- Mf: (C3h5no)N
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag N. W. 25/50/1000kg
- Origin: Shandong
1. Appearance: White granule
2. Solid content: 90%
3. Ion Charge: 10-70%
4. Free samples
Factory supply low price Manufacturer of Cationic Polyacrylamide used for water purification
Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM) product features
1, water soluble, and can also dissolve completely in cold water.
2, add a small amount of anionic polyacrylamide products, you can receive a lot of flocculation effect. Just add 0.01~10ppm (0.01~10G/M3), to fully play its role.
3, while using the products and inorganic anion polyacrylamide flocculant (polymerized ferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride, iron salts, etc), you can display a greater effect.
Cationic polyacrylamide, because it has:
1 purifying, clarifying roles;
2, subsidence promoter action;
3, filtration promoter action;
4, thickening effect and its effects.
In wastewater treatment, sludge dewatering, dressing, washing, papermaking and so on, can fully meet the various requirements in the field
Using methods and points for attention:
30% ion of cationic polyacrylamide
1, through a small test, determine the best model and optimum dosage of the product.
2, product preparation to 0.1% (solids) concentration of water solutions, to neutral water without salt.
3, when dissolved in water, this product is evenly sprinkle into the mix in the water, proper heating (< 60 ° C) can speed up solution.
4, the product is hygroscopic, should be seals stored in a cool dry place, temperatures below 35 ° C.
5 avoid sub, solid product on the floor to prevent moisture absorption after slide. ).
Application in wastewater treatment
Cationic polyacrylamide in wastewater treatment applications
1. Often use powdered organic wastewater of cationic polyacrylamide: Is usually suspended in wastewater sewage flocculation and sedimentation of particles with a negative charge. Based on cationic flocculation unit in acidic or alkaline media, relying on the positive electricity is extremely effective for rapid clarification of sewage. In addition to powdery polyacrylamide, poly-aluminium chloride and anionic polyacrylamide is being increasingly broad application in organic wastewater.
2. Alcohol factory wastewater, beer factory wastewater, MSG factory wastewater, sugar factory wastewater, meat products factory wastewater, beverage factory wastewater, textile dyeing factory and various sewage factory of engineering processing of wastewater in the, contains various organic solvent, and inorganic and the organic sulfide, and hydrocarbon class, and chlorine, and oil, and mercury and he on environment harmful of components, can with polypropylene n amine for flocculation coagulation yihou then emissions. Can also be used as slurry treatment agent in oilfield development process,
3. Used for water purification, water/oil emulsion, oil-containing wastewater treatment, recycling of waste water and sludge dewatering; PAM can effectively reduce the friction of the fluid, trace polyacrylamide can include water resistance 50-80%
Cationic polyacrylamide using processes, Polyacrylamide used to follow the following principles:
1, granular polyacrylamide flocculant agent cannot directly in addition to sewage. It must first be dissolved in water before use, using its aqueous solution to wastewater treatment.
2 water should be clean, dissolving granular polymer (such as water), and cannot be a sewage. Water at room temperature, typically do not require heating. Water temperatures below 5 ° C are dissolved very slowly. Dissolved water temperature increase faster, but more than 40 ° C causes the accelerated degradation of polymers, effect using the effect. Tap water is suitable for the preparation of polymer solution in General. Strong acid, alkali, salt-laden water is not fit for the preparation.
Molecular weight (×100 2 )
Solid content (%)
Ionic degree (20%-80%)
Residual monomer (%)
Intrinsic Viscosity (dl/g)