Sodium Humate, Soil Conditioner, Used in Fertilizer, Water Soluble Fertilizer, Organic Fertilizer, Fish Fertilizer and Other Industries
|FOB Price:||US $200-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $200-1,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HA 40%~80%
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO
- Appearance: Granular
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- CAS No.: 68131-04-4
- Trademark: LY
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 382490
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Slow
- Einecs No.: 268-608-0
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag with PE Inner, N.W. 25/50/1000kg
- Origin: Shangdong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
Humic Acid is extracted from natural leonardite. It is black powder or crystal granular or flakes, soluble in water, which perfectly combines humic acids and nutrients.
It is organic chelator and microbial stimulator.
1. Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination
2. Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
3. Enhance the resilience of crops. Such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
4. Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
5. Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
1. Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
2. Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
3. Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in soil.
4. Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
5. Fertilizer efficiency promoter. Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.
Humic Acid packed in 25kg net bag, Plastic woven bag or kraft paper bag with inner PE
Humic acid(Dry basis):