Potassium Citrate 99.5-100.5%, Bp98, Used as Emulsifier in Cheese, Citrus Freshening.
|FOB Price:||US $800-2,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $800-2,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 99%~100.5%
- Appearance: Powder
- Formula: C6h5k3o7@H2O
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag with PE Inner, N.W. 25/50/1000kg
- Origin: Shangdong
- Color: White
- CAS No.: 6100-05-6
- Trademark: LY
- Specification: SGS ISO BP FCC
- HS Code: 2918
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1. ISO9001: 2000 & HACCP;
2. COSHER & HALAL
3. BOARD MEMBER UNIT of CHINA FOOD ADDITIVES & INGREDIENTS ASSOCIATION.
1. Chemical name: Mono-hydrous tripotassium, 2-hydroxy propane-1, 2, 3-tricarboxylate potassium citrate.
2. M. F.: K3C6H5O7. H2O
3. M. W.: 324.41
4. Physical properties: White or slightly crystalline grains or powder; Odourless, cool and salty; Slightly deliquescent; Easily soluble in water or glycerine but almost insoluble in Ethahol; Relative density: 1.98. It will melt and decompose when heated to 230 degree centigrade.
5. Quality standard: (GB14889-94, BP93, BP98)
6. Usage: I
N food processing industry, it is used as buffer, chelating agent, stabilizer, antibiotic oxidizer, emulsifier, flavor.
Used in dairy productjellies jam meat tinnedpastry.
Used as emulsifier in cheese and used in citrus freshening.
In pharmaceutical industry, it is used for curing hypokalimia, potassium depletion and alkalization of urine.
7. Packing: In 25kgs net paper bags lined with PP bags.
8. Storage and transport: To be stored in a tightly-closed, dry and ventilative warehous. Kept away from moisture, heat. And poisonous substance. Handled with care.
|Name of index||GB14889-94||BP93||BP98|
|Appearance||White or light yellow crystal or powder||White or light yellow crystal or powder||White or light yellow crystal or powder|
|Heavy metal(AsPb) %||0.001||0.001||0.001|
|Loss on drying %||3.0-6.0||-||-|
|Alkalinity||Accord with the test||Accord with the test||Accord with the test|
|Readily Carbonisable Substances||-||Accord with the test||Accord with the test|
|Transparenly and color of sample||-||Accord with the test||Accord with the test|
|Pyrogens||-||-||Accord with the test|