Anionic Polyacrylamide, Apam, Domestic Sewage, Industrial Waste Water
|FOB Price:||US $900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $900/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000tons/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Molecular Weight 3-22 million
- Certification: SGS
- Color: White
- Type: Sewage Treatment Chemicals
- Einecs No.: 231-673-0
- Trademark: LY
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 2827
- Acid-Base Property: Neutral Surface Disposal Agent
- Environmental Protection: Yes
- Appearance: Powder
- CAS No.: 9003-05-8
- Mf: (C3h5no)N
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag N. W. 25/50/1000kg
- Origin: Shandong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
Polyacrylamide polymer msds
2Mainly used in chemical industry
3For water treatment etc
CAS NO: 9003-05-8
Anionic polyacrylamide is a kind of soluble high molecular weight polymer or polyelectrolyte. Having several polar groups in the molecular chain, it can form bridge among particles by absorbing suspended solid particles in wastewater and condense particle into big flocs by neutralizing charges. Therefore, it can speed up sedimentation of particles in suspensions and excels in speeding up purification of solutions and promoting filtration and so on.
2. Product Advantages:
1). Flocculation ability, high adsorption activity, floc formation and deposition of fast
2). Without alkali and other additives, PH broad in scope, ease of use; For low-temperature, low turbidity, low alkalinity of the raw water is also good flocculation
3). Easily to use and good effective.
(1) Industrial waste water treatment:
For the neutral or alkaline waste water with pH value of 7-14, large suspended particles and ions of positive charge, it has the best treating effect, such as the waste water from iron industry, electroplating factory, metallurgical industry, coal washing, etc.
(2) Drinking water treatment:
When the drinking water still does not meet the standard after the treatment of the precipitation and filtering, then the APAM can be used as the flocculant. Its dosage is 2%-5% of that of the inorganic flocculants, but the effect of former is dozens of times of that of latter.
(3) It can be used for the recycling of the loss of brewers' grains in the alcohol plant and starch in the starch factory.
(4) It can be used as the water block agent in the oil field, and also the oil-displacing agent during the tertiary recovery.
(5) It can be applied in the paper-making industry. It can be used as the dispersant, retention aid, etc. In the long fiber paper-making, and also the flocculant for the waste water from the paper-making.
Molecular weight ( million )
Solid content (%)
Hydrolysis degree (%)
Residual monomer (%)
Effective pH value