Micro Silica Fume, for Glass, Ceramics and Power Generation Industries
|FOB Price:||US $190 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $190/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000tons/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag N. W. 25/50/1000kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 85%~98%
- Appearance: Grey or White Powder
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 3804
- CAS No.: 69012-64-2
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shandong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
1. Professional manufacture
2. Approved SGS. ISO
3. Densified micro silica fume
4. Meet the ASTM C1240
5. Silica fume concrete pp
1. Micro silica, also called silica fume or microsilica, is a by product of producing silicon metal or
2. Silica fume consists primarily of amorphous (non-crystalline) silicon dioxide (SiO2), its average granule diameter is 0.15~0.20 µ M, specific surface areais 15000~20000 m2/kg, and it has extremely strong surface active.
3. Micro silica can be used in a variety of cementation products, such as concrete, grouts, and mortars as
Well as elastomeric, polymer, refractory, ceramic and rubber applications.
4. According to the content index of SiO2, we divide our product into five specification 85%, 88%, 90%, 92%,
5. We built our own laboratory, every batch of silica fume will be tested before be put in storage.
6. That make sure our production's quality stable. And after one order shipped, we will send our customer
A test paper of order.
7. The monthly capacity achieve to 3000 tons. Meantime we build a new wearhouse at Fangcheng Port and
Keep 2000-3000 tons inventory level.
8. We have variety of silica fume: Densitied and undensitied; Pulverized and granuliform; Grey, white-grey, dark-grey.
· After the mixture of micro silica fume into cement concrete, the cement can be well filed in gaps, so that slurry gets more densified.
· Use in cement and concrete can increase strength, density, frost resistance, early strength, and abrasion resistance performance.
· Micro silica can be filled the pores to improve the volume density and reduce porosity. Strength could be enhanced obviously.
· Micro silica has strong activity, by adding an appropriate amount of dispersing agent, fluidity can enhan-ced, thereby the casting performance is improved.
· Micro silica can enhance the condensation of refractory, meanwhile greatly improves the high temperature performance, and prolong service life of refractory products.
|K2O+ Na2O (%)||0.29||0.24||0.22||0.20||0.20||0.20||0.20||0.20|
|Loss on Ignition (L.O.I) @975OC (%)||4.38||3.38||2.38||2.38||2.28||1.88||1.55||1.50|