Barium Sulfate 98%, Precipitated, Natural, Ultrafine, Industrial Grade
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $300/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 98%
- Appearance: Powder
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shandong
- Type: Barium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: API
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 2835
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
CAS No. 7727-43-7
Application:can absorb X-ray, and endow the materials
1.Appearance : White oblique side crystallization or white amorphous powder.
2.Other Features:Wite color,tasteless, nontoxic. Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, do not dissolve in water, ethanol and acid. When dry caking. Industrial precipitation of barium sulfate itself not toxic, but if the content of soluble compounds of barium can lead poisoning.
1. As a weighting agent for drilling fluids in oil and gas exploration.
2. Used in the car, electronics, TV screen, rubber, and glass ceramics and paint industry.
3. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
4. As clarifying agent for glass products.
5. Radiation shielding and medical applications;