Potassium Humate, Completely Water Soluble Fertilizer, Foliar Spray, Liquid Formulation, Drip Irrigation / Fertigation, Seed Soaking etc.
|FOB Price:||US $200-2,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $200-2,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HA 15%~45%
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO
- Appearance: Granular
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- CAS No.: 68514-28-3
- Trademark: LY
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 3105900
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Release Type: Slow
- Einecs No.: 271-303-1
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag with PE Inner, N.W. 25/50/1000kg
- Origin: Shangdong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
Humic Extract 80%, Fulvic Acid 15%
Potassium 8%, Water Solubility 100%
Extracted from young Leonardite
1. Rich in Fulvic Acid, provide better biological activity.
2. Excellent hard-water resistance capacity and deflocculation ability.
3. Better water solubility in a wider span of PH Value. Most of goods keep in a soluble state even if the PH value is 6 or the liquid is in a weak acid condition.
4. Enhance the liquid saturation level. By this feature we can add more humic acid or micro nutrients to the liquid, and then offer a final liquid fertilizer with its own advantage.
1. Act as effective plant growth enhancer; Stimulate enzyme system of plant
2. Promote nutrient uptake through leaves; Reinforce photosynthesis and respiration
3. Improve the effectiveness of pesticides and fertilizer; Improve soil structure
4. Improve nutrient uptake by root system; Improve microbiological activity of soil
Application: Foliar Spray, Liquid Formulation, Drip Irrigation / Fertigation, Seed Soaking etc.
Storage: To be stored in a dry, clean, dark, well ventilated, moisture proof place
|Total Humic Extract ( dry basis )||: 80%|
|Fulvic Acid ( dry basis )||: 15%|
|Potassium ( as K2O dry basis )||: 8%|
|Color||: Black Brown|
|Smell||: Mild Odor|
|Water Solubility||: Completely|
|PH at 10%||: 8.0 - 10.0|
|Specific Gravity||: 0.65|
|Stability||: Stable under light|