Cerium Oxide Powder, 99%--99.999%, Used in Glass, Ceramics, Catalyst Manufacturing
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||5 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Tons||US $2,000-3,800/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Woven Bag with PE Inner, N.W. 25/50/1000kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 99.9% ~ 99.99%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: First Class
- Chemical Formula: CEO2
- Specification: SGS ISO
- HS Code: 28461010
- Classification: Cerium Oxide
- Kind: Cerium Oxide
- CAS No: 1036-38-3
- Trademark: LY
- Origin: Shangdong
1. Factory price,
2. Good Quality,
3. Free sample,
4. ISO Cerficate,
5. A long stable supplier,
6. Good support to you
Cerium (Symbol Ce, Atomic number 58) was discovered.
Cerium was named after the asteroid Ceres, which itself was discovered in 1801.
Cerium is a soft, silvery white, malleable and ductile metal, which oxidizes readily in air.
In pure form, cerium can ignite if scratched, a property which is known as pyromorphism and is utilized in lighter flints. Cerium can be safely used when combined with other materials, lanthanum, praseodymium, with neodymium excepted; These metals being combined to make misch metal, which is in and of itself pyrophoric.
Cerium is primarily obtained through solvent extraction processes of light rare earth minerals such as bastnaesite, and most of it is produced in China. Minor quantities of cerium are now being produced from stockpiled bastnaesite ores in California.
1. Glass and Ceramics: Cerium oxide is used to polish glass surfaces, having largely replaced jewellers rouge in the glass industry.
2. Cerium compounds are also used in the manufacture of glass and enamels, both as a component and as a decolouriser.
3. Cerium in combination with titanium gives glass a golden yellow colour.
4. Cerium is also used to stabilize zirconia and for alumina ceramics in catalytic converters.
5. Alloys and Metals: Cerium is alloyed with iron to make nodular iron to improve machineability of automotive power-train components.
6. Energy: Cerium oxide, doped with other rare earth oxides, has been investigated as a solid electrolyte in intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells
7 Catalysts: Cerium oxide is used as a catalytic converter to reduce carbon monoxide emissions in the exhaust gases from motor vehicles.
8. Cerium additives to diesel fuel enable the fuel to burn more cleanly, with less resulting air-pollution.
|CeO2/TREO (% min.)||99.999||99.99||99.9||99|
|TREO (% min.)||99||99||99||99|
|Loss on ignition (% max.)||1.0||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|Rare Earth Impurities||% max.||% max.||% max.||% max.|
|Non-Rare Earth Impurities||% max.||% max.||% max.||% max.|